Please note that this Privacy Notice only applies to data that we collect when you visit the Ruff Club website at ruffclub.com
1. Vaccination Requirements
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about browsing activity on our website
- Device & Browser Information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses and feedback.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- provide Ruff Club services and customer support
- customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- deliver targeted marketing to you
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you
2. Data Sharing
We may disclose information about you:
- With service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Ruff Club or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sales.
3. Cookies & Related Technology
4. Your Choice & Opting Out
We know how important online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” button in the corner of the ads we serve.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads by advertising companies: You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- You may also opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- You can request that we stop email marketing to you. You can use the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails.
5. Data Retention & Security
Identifiable information about you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative, and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
We are committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our goods and services, including those offered through our website, Ruff Club and we are in the process of improving the accessibility of our website.
As such, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and 2.1 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone.
We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility.